• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is This Normal? Pressure/Ache Low Abdomen

Trixter

Reaction score
I'm only a couple months pregnant, but most days, I have what feels like a dull ache or slight pressure on my very low, right hand side of abdomen.

I feel it most of the time and it's uncomfortable to lie on my right hand side because of the pressure there.

Is this all just normal, like my body adjusting, or is it worth letting midwife know?

This is my first pregnancy so I'm likely worrying over nothing.

It's worth letting the midwife know (it always is anyway, that's what they're for, but this does sound like something I'd tell her about) but it's probably fine. Your body is shifting around and stretching out getting ready, especially because it's your first. But if I were you I'd let her know in case she wants you to check it out!

It's worth letting the midwife know (it always is anyway, that's what they're for, but this does sound like something I'd tell her about) but it's probably fine. Your body is shifting around and stretching out getting ready, especially because it's your first. But if I were you I'd let her know in case she wants you to check it out!

Thank you. I guess it's better to double check and be safe :)

I would let your midwife know. It's probably just stretching and making room to grow bubs, but it it's good to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"