Is this normal?

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi all, is it normal to feel really hungry and thirsty all the time. I am constantly hungry and no matter how much i drink i need more...
I drink loads and my mouth is always dead dry like i havent drank anything for a few days.

I'm the same, i think its pretty normal TBH xx

I'm not sure hun, I'm the total opposite. Do not feel hungry in the slightest but I'll still clear my plate if it's put in front of me.

If it was left to me, I wouldn't have eaten or drank a thing in the last few weeks :blush: Only reason I do is I keep on reminding myself it's for baby, not for me!

I eat like horse now he has dropped, putting the OH to shame!!

I'm not sure hun, I'm the total opposite. Do not feel hungry in the slightest but I'll still clear my plate if it's put in front of me.

If it was left to me, I wouldn't have eaten or drank a thing in the last few weeks :blush: Only reason I do is I keep on reminding myself it's for baby, not for me!

Ditto :)

I heard that being constantly thirsty can be a sign of gest diabeties.
I remember being the opposite with my daughter towards the end.

I heard that being constantly thirsty can be a sign of gest diabeties.
I remember being the opposite with my daughter towards the end.

Hi, ive got to go for the test for this next week. Scared. I hate needles.

Good luck for the test, why did they send you for it? is it to do with BMI or just from urine samples? I'm a bit concerned about it now...x

I though tthat to about diabetes but I wasnt, so not everyone thats thristy and hungary gets it. Whole thrid tri I was drinking like mad even if I puked it up and milk was somethig I couldnt stop drinking.

Good luck for the test, why did they send you for it? is it to do with BMI or just from urine samples? I'm a bit concerned about it now...x

Thank you, they never really said. It might be to do with my BMI or because i got PCOS not sure.

I've been real thirsty too. My urine test at 24 weeks was ok but my one at 27 weeks had sugars. Then I had blood test which also showed high sugars.

I have more tests on Tuesday for gestational diabetes.
Fingers crossed it'll be ok.

xxx

PS I also have PCOS.

Hope everything is ok for you.

I've been real thirsty too. My urine test at 24 weeks was ok but my one at 27 weeks had sugars. Then I had blood test which also showed high sugars.

I have more tests on Tuesday for gestational diabetes.
Fingers crossed it'll be ok.

xxx

PS I also have PCOS.

Hope everything is ok for you.

Hi, thank you. Good luck to you too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members