is this normal?

winipeg1

Mom to Hollie
Reaction score
last week i had a couple of days where i had stretching pains but since then it seems that baby has moved in to a strange postition, almost like she is standing up and i can feel kicking inside and low down is this a normal position at just over 27 wks for baby to be in?.. it just feels weird that im not feeling the kicks through my belly

mabey baby is in breach position?? plenty of time for her to move tho, up to 36 weeks im told!

sounds odd but i wouldnt worry just yet hun , plenty of time for her to turn :)
you sure its not her fists punching downwards?

hello!
i'm 27+3 and have been wondering the same thing?! The kicks to the back feel really strange eh? some days they're really low n it feels like my spine or something back theres getting kicked? its a strange feeling...:flower:

sounds odd but i wouldnt worry just yet hun , plenty of time for her to turn :)
you sure its not her fists punching downwards?

it could be im not sure but im not feeling anythin high. i have m/w on friday but we have a few drop in centres in my area if i get worried and she doesnt move i could always just go and ask them to feel where she is lyin. thanks. x

Don't worry hun, after spending the majority of the pregnancy head-down my LO recently decided to turn transverse and is now totally sideways, it's bizarre!

At my midwife appointment last week she said she isn't worried where baby is until i am 34 weeks+ and he/she will probably change position a bunch of times before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->