is this normal

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks and have been feeling really sore all over my bump, slight cramps, sore ribs and feel bruised all over my bump. It does not come and go like contractions I just feel really uncomfortable. Anyone else like this?
oh and keep getting a pain on the left hand side of bump. I saw MW yesterday and everything was OK, she just said to go to maternity ward if I get worried

Thanks x

i would try not to worry its probs just baby! They have taken up so much room now and the amniotic fluid has lessened due to this. My bump is sore, and itchy. My ribs feel very bruised where baby just doesnt want to move his bloody legs, sometimes i get so uncomfortable i just want to collapse on the floor in the recovery position and just rock and cry (might look abit weird in public)! but at home just get as much rest as pos. If youve already seen the MW and shes not concerned then unfortunately and i hate it when they say this 'its just normal pregnancy symptoms'. mmmm. :hugs:

Yea, I've had this for a couple months now. I get really really sore bruised patches, and when I touch it I can feel pointy joints lol. Baby are stretching us mums to capacity!

Yes I feel the same. The pain on the lower left hasn't shifted for days. I did ask the midwife and she took urine and an internal swab for possible infections, but definitely felt she was just pacifying me. She kept saying she was sure it was just stretching.
I can't really help, but it's good to know it's not just you!:flower:

Thanks ladies. I was getting really worried as its getting very uncomfortable and sore, but seems just part of being pregnant :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->