Is this normal?

Missbx

Reaction score
I found out a few days ago im pregnant about 4weeks but could be 4 weeks 2 days

I've been getting Af like cramps/stabbing pains is this normal I'm worried :( I've been getting them for over a week now x

Due to the extent that your uterus needs to grow cramping is normal as long as your not bleeding your fine. I didnt know I was pregnant until I was nearly 2 weeks late and when the day my af was due came I was having af cramps and was adamant that I would have a period
Xx

Absolutely normal..as long as there is no excessive bleeding, dont worry :)

Totally normal :thumbup:. Mixture or hormones and uterus growing. I was so convinced AF was going to show that I couldn't stop buying tests :haha: Felt like a total nutter, lol. Only started to feel more relaxed when I got 3+ on clearblue digi test. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Totally normal its called round ligament pain. Everything is stretching.
As long as it's not awfully bad and there's no bleeding don't worry.

It stays for a few minuets and go's away for like 25 minuets then comes back it hurts but its bearable its a bit like Af cramps but sharp right down in my pelvic bone blow my belly button I've got no bleeding just creamy cm. I've made a appointment with the nurse as I haven't had my first midwife appointment just waiting for them to call me back x

Still getting sharp shooting pains in my lower belly I'm worried its ectopic pregnancy I'm off to see the nurse in the morning do you think she will get me in for a early scan ?? I'm so worried I've gone from being excited to sad and not excited at all anymore :(

Try not to worry. Easier said than done I know.
Your right to see your nurse if it's really getting to you though.
I think you'll need to go to the Epau for an early scan that what we have to do here in Ireland anyway.
Best of luck hun x

I got them for the first week after finding out. Drink lots of water it helped mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->