Is this normal?

Hannah1029

Reaction score
Happy Friday!

So let me start out by apologizing for blowing up the feed. I am officially addicted to BNB!

Anyways, as many of my may already know, this cycle was my first on letrozole/Femara (cd 3-7 5mg) and I got a positive OPK on cd 19 so I should have O'ed somewhere around there. well, as of today, cd 24 I am experiencing some mild cramping. I don't even know if it would be considered cramping it's kind of like just a slight dull pain that seems to be coming from the middle of my uterus.

I'm not expecting AF until after November 27. (Although I'm not quite sure because I don't know how long my LP is because I haven't ovulated in years due to Mirena)

So it is normal to be experiencing this? I know every woman is different but at the most I'm 5DPO so I don't think it's possible for implantation to occur yet. Any ideas why I would be having cramps way before AF should make her appearance?

I had af cramps from 1 dpo until 5 dpo and now at 7 dpo they're back with a veangance. Cramping is normal. Especially if you haven't ovulatwd for some time. That could have been one very sexy juicy egg and you're feeling it. Fingers croased for you. Good luck.

Thank you!! I really appreciate all your responses on my threads! :)

No worries. I try to help whenever i can. Is nice to see you around and see your journey unfolding.

I just got my Mirena out on Oct 18 and this is our first true cycle trying I had ewcm like crazy yesterday having a lot less today so should be officially oing soon any day now ready to get this tww on the road and start testing gonna order some cheapie asap

I just got my Mirena out on Oct 18 and this is our first true cycle trying I had ewcm like crazy yesterday having a lot less today so should be officially oing soon any day now ready to get this tww on the road and start testing gonna order some cheapie asap

Good luck!!

Baby dust!! :dust:

Thanks you to would love to keep in touch for the rest of your tww how long have you had your mirena out?? I'm expecting af around 30th or 1st but like you have no idea what my lp will be it was 14 days before I got mirena

Thanks you to would love to keep in touch for the rest of your tww how long have you had your mirena out?? I'm expecting af around 30th or 1st but like you have no idea what my lp will be it was 14 days before I got mirena

I had my mirena removed in April of this year so it's been quite some time. I also have PCOS so my cycles were really jacked up after removal. I found out I don't ovulate on my own so I'm taking a script to induce O.

I have heard that a lot of women's cycles will go back to normal the same month of removal so I wish you the best of luck! <3

I had my mirena removed in April of this year so it's been quite some time. I also have PCOS so my cycles were really jacked up after removal. I found out I don't ovulate on my own so I'm taking a script to induce O.

I have heard that a lot of women's cycles will go back to normal the same month of removal so I wish you the best of luck! <3

Thank you hope your right and hopefully now that you know you will o you can catch that egg!! When will you start testing I usually start at 10 dpo but if I get cheapie will probably start way to early lol!!

Just to keep sane I'm going to try and wait until AF is due so November 27th. I'm not quite sure if I will be able to hold out for that long, though!!:haha: let's keep in touch because we will likely be testing around the same time :)

Yes Def I just went to the bathroom and STILL have ewcm so thinking to be safe need to squeeze another bd in tonight also haven't really felt the usual o pain yet so hopefully soon kinda wish I would have used opks now

Hi there. I'm on my first Femara cycle. I've been LTTTC #2 and am also on Metformin. Been trying to search around and see if Femara causes you to have different/stronger PMS symptoms. I haven't really had much of anything as of late (diagnosed with PCOS in June of this year) aside from cramping while AF was here.

I'm CD28 today (not sure when I O'd though) and possibly 12/11/10 DPO and for a few days I've had cramps, sore/sensitive breasts/nipples. For a few days the cramping felt like a heavy weight on my uterus, pulling down on it.

Since this is my first cycle on Femara, I'm not sure if this is typical of Femara. Or maybe it's just PMS symptoms that I'm not used to having because I haven't been ovulating for a while. The waiting is killing me. AF should be here in 2-3 days.

Yay!
Finally somone who is in a similar situtation!!

Did you use OPK's? Did you get any side effects when using femara?

I've also been experiencing that pulling feeling. You described it perfectly!

I sure hope it's a good sign for the both of us!! Hopefully AF stays far away!!

Good luck <3

The ewcm is gone and cervix is now hard again gonna say I'm officially in tww now only downfall is we didn't get to bd again so hope we did it enough gl ladies!!

I ran out of OPKs so I didn't use them. My gyn also told me they may not be reliable when on Femara too.

By my estimation and the ewcm/ov cramps I was getting, it was either CD 16, CD 17, or CD 18 lol

Not real exact but that's my best guess. I did not have any side effects on the days I took Femara (CD 5-7) and I was only taking 2.5 mg.

I did some furious research this morning and was disheartened to find that all of my symptoms right now could definitely be from increased progesterone which, if my body isn't used to ovulating, could just be more extreme.

I guess that is reassuring in a way because it means that I potentially ovulated this month and maybe another month or two on an increased dosage (going up to 5mg next cycle) will bring my BFP. I've been TTC for 4.5 years now so I'm thoroughly done waiting lol

I'm also experiencing some mild pain that seems to be coming from my ovaries. Do you think that could be from the cysts? Are you experiencing anything like that?

lol that just started this afternoon...slight cramping on the right side similar to ovulation pain. Not intense or anything...just there. I'm not sure what that is, but I have been known to feel that before AF.

With my son I got a sharp pain in my lower back around 7 to 8 dpo that was the only thing I noticed was different from the months I got bfn

With my son I got a sharp pain in my lower back around 7 to 8 dpo that was the only thing I noticed was different from the months I got bfn

I'm only about 6dpo at the most, but I've had a sore back as of today. But that could also mean that AF is fixing to make an appearance:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->