Is this normal???

Is your tummy sore at all? When you have a full bladder even? Sounds a little bit like what I had when I had an infection! I'd definitely mention it, good luck today lovely xxx

Just read through this whole roller coaster - so sorry you've been stuck is such horrible limbo! Hope you get some answers today!

Hope the scan went well, that watery stuff would freak me out, I hope they are looking into it. <3

Just read through this, goodness. What an ordeal.

I pray your scan went well.:hugs:

Hi ladies sorry I didn&#8217;t update yesterday it was a hectic and emotionally draining day. So I had my scan as they found that I had passed the pregnant so I was no longer pregnant but I have restrained product in my womb which is what&#8217;s causing the tests to stay positive.

They talked about surgically removing it but then decided agains it because I&#8217;ve had 3 previous sections the risk is too high. So the consultant has decided to leave it another two weeks and he hopes in that time my body will pass it naturally. I highly doubt it this as it&#8217;s been over two weeks already.

I also think I have an infection as I&#8217;m sweating so much and feel boiling hot one min then freezing the next. But the consultant didn&#8217;t give me any antibiotics because my blood test was ok on Monday...monday...it&#8217;s now Friday and I feel like death! He also goes in to say if you didn&#8217;t get a infection in the first 2 weeks after a miscarriage you probably won&#8217;t get one. Biggest pile of rubbish I&#8217;ve heard!

Get to your gp! After I had my section I developed sepsis on 9 hours! If you have a temp and funny discharge, chances are you have an infection, your body has to give up fighting the infection at some point, which is why it probably hasn't developed til now... Covering you with just incase antibiotics wouldn't hurt anyway!

What a joke. Can you go see a gp today and tell then how hour now feeling

Thanks ladies I&#8217;m going to try and get to the doctor today. I feel completely rubbish. I&#8217;ve just rang in work. To say I won&#8217;t be in. And once the doctors open at 8am I&#8217;ll be on the phone to them.

Woahhhh that is so bad. Defo get to the GP asap. How incompetent of that Doctor!

Sorry that the pregnancy was lost :hugs: xx

Sorry that youve definitely mc hun. Have they not given you the tablets to help everything come away? It does sound like you may have an infection to me!

They said the tablets weren&#8217;t an option because I hadn&#8217;t given birth naturally so they doubted it would work so they wouldn&#8217;t give them. I have to go back for another scan on the 25th and if it it&#8217;s still there then they&#8217;ll consider surgery then as a last resort. I just want it over and done with.

Definitely see a doctor, if they don't see you today I'd honestly be off to A&E, not to scare you but I'd worry about complications such as sepsis if it is an infection and is left untreated. Best to be on the safe side, I hope you can get seen asap. :hugs:

This is insane. They would have at least given the methrotrexate shot by now if it were state side. Retained tissue is no joke that you 'wait' to see if it will pass. Your tests are getting darker that's a clear indication the tissue is thriving.

Please get some one to help you get cleared out. I'm so sorry. It just seems like the doctors are making a horrible situation even worse with their lack of care. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->