Is this normal?

Miraclepeanut

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 12 weeks and 3 days now, and today I went to the loo :blush: and found some clear mucus like discharge. I have been looking on the net and cannot seem to find anything to say this is normal. So im panicing and wondering if anyone has experienced this at all????

Any advise much appreciated

:hug:

In early pregnancy, cervical mucous will form a mucous plug, a barrier that helps protect the baby. As a result, you may notice a bit of vaginal discharge. I'm sure everything is fine so long as you have had no bright red blood or pain. I have had a small amount of discharge too. I wouldn't worry just enjoy your pregnancy and try to relax (easier said than done...i know!)
:hug:

Thank you thats made me feel better, im such a worrier! I have had kidney infection and thrush recently so im sooooo scared at anything not the norm! have my scan tomoz so will be happier then xx

Sounds normal to me - I have been getting quite a bit of lotiony like discharge - runny and cloudy x

Good luck for your scan. I still have over 3 weeks until mine :-( I'm sure it will be fine. Can't wait to see a pic!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"