Is this ok?

Bebica

Reaction score
I was writing(asking) about this heavy feeling like rocks in your pelvic area that make me so heavy and exhausted..but I didn't ask you guys this;
Is it normal to get up in the morning and not have this pressure down there and then as the day goes,it starts more and more and more and towards the evening it gets to the pint where it's hard for you to move because of heaviness??? Is that ok? Or it should be there all the time...Like now I don't feel as heavy but the more I am walking and doing things,it's gettin heavier and heavier....I am just wondering if this is ok like that...
Also-does anyone knows when at what point this heavy rocky feeling goes away??? Or does it??

yeh i had this it was really uncomfortable i haven't felt it for about a week :D i think it was more uncomfortable in the evenings for me too xx

yeh i had this it was really uncomfortable i haven't felt it for about a week :D i think it was more uncomfortable in the evenings for me too xx

maybe I started loosing it too since today so far i don't feel this way...not even morning sickness...even though there is some but not like yesterday or so...or maybe it's just day like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->