Is this opk positive?

clacko

Reaction score
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/null-17.jpg

Hi ladies is this opk positive? I am having ov pains. When will I be 1dpo? X

well it's 'officially' negative, but its still a good strong line so I'd say if you testes again in a few hours and you'll probably get a true positive! either way, looks like something is happening!

Really close! I'd test again today!

Tested again two hours after that test and got this https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/null-18.jpg

Some people never get darker than that. Do you usually get darker lines?

The first time I used OPKs I got a whole day of tests like that and the following day I got a really dark line! But BD anyway!!

I would consider it positive, and if it get's darker then bonus! :thumbup: Go BD! :happydance:

I would say it's still "officially" negative but you may have it coming very very soon, keep testing (try to hold it for 4 hours without a lot of extra liquids) and BD anyway..spermies live for up to 5 days :)

I did one today and it was super positive so will try dtd tonight and tomorrow x

Congrats Clacko :) once you get a positive OPK it makes it easier to see the difference on any test after...happy BDing tonight :)

Thanks. Does it mean I'm more likely to ovulate tomorrow? When should I class myself as 1dpo z

Thanks. Does it mean I'm more likely to ovulate tomorrow? When should I class myself as 1dpo z

The LH surge is what gives the positive reading on the stick usually happens 12-24 hours before actual ovulation so if you get the positive today, most likely tomorrow would be ovulation (early morning or late tonight possibly) and the next day would be your 1dpo...that is how the charting software works it out anyway...you never really know for sure since every body is different, but it's a good rule of thumb :)

Thanks. Looks like yesterday's was my hormone raising and today was me peak. I will bd tonight and maybe tomorrow then should be covered x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->