Is this opk positive?

KimmyB13

Pregnant- 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if this Opk is positive, if so when should I typically ovulate? Only 2nd proper month of Ttc and first using opk's

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes it is positive. The control line is the line all the way at the top closest to the green and is lighter. You should keep testing until you receive a negative. Some say once you get the 1st + stop testing and you should ovulate within 3 days. You should temp too so you know when ovulation has occurred.

Had another positive this morning....just going to dtd deed every day until I get a negative! If no luck this month I'll try temping next month x

This was my first month also using opk. I did the same thing. ..every day until negative. If it doesn't work out this time I'm also temping next month. Good luck!

This was my first month also using opk. I did the same thing. ..every day until negative. If it doesn't work out this time I'm also temping next month. Good luck!

So when are you hoping to get a BFP? I can't bare the tww it's such a long wait!

So when are you hoping to get a BFP? I can't bare the tww it's such a long wait!

AF isn't due until the 3rd so I'm trying to wait but it's very difficult. The wait is killing me.

I bet! I'm terrible I can't wait..I think ill of ovulated day or today so got 2 weeks to go x

Ye brill pos that I keep testing for a few day till it fades xx

That's what I thought to do, test until faded x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"