Is this ovulation pain I'm feeling?

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't been active much on here because we are just now this month TTC again, I have been taking ovaboost to help my egg health, anyway I am having kinda sharp cramps on my right side I did an OPK this morning and said I'm not ovulating... So no smiley, and I am confused! I have never had ovulation pain before so I don't know what I am feeling ...could it be that I am going to ovulate maybe tomorrow ? What's going on :cry::cry: I feel so lost and I have been tracking on my calendar my cycle so I don't know what's going on, I'm supposed to ovulate on Monday! Anyone know?

I imagine it feels different for every woman. With me it's just a dull ache in my ovary area that lasts the few days before ovulation and then on the day grows to a more uncomfortable sharp sensation for a few hours when ovulation happens.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so lost and confused. Did you say you chart your temperature? If not, then I really suggest that as a means of tracking when ovulation occurs. My cycles are super irregular and I have ovulated between CD21 and CD60 since trying this time around (last time I used to ovulate anywhere between CD13 and CD24). Charting has kept me sane at least, so I know definitely when ovulation has happened.

Good luck with everything. It can be so hard when your cycles are unpredictable and irregular.

Thank you so much, I did temp and I haven't ovulated yet 3 opks also were negative so I think you are right it was just a pre ovulation pain it was dull , today it's gone but my cervix are high and getting softer so I assume I am close I'm guessing tomorrow or Sunday I should expect it. My cycles were crazy irregular too until I started taking supplements.

For me ovulation feels like a pinching type pain deep inside my lower abdomen in level with my hip bone, usually more on one side than the other. Almost feels as if someone is squeezing your ovary. I also get some near my belly button sometimes. If your cervix is getting high, you should be getting close to ovulation. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->