is this pain normal?

lisa_33

Reaction score
hi girls i wasnt sure where to post this, i had an emergancy c section in july and sadly lost my baby girl at 35 weeks, a couple of weeks ago i had a chemical pregnancy. things didnt feel right though, i kept having fluttery strange sweeling feelings in my ovaries. the doctor done blood tests to rule out ectopic, they all came back normal. the feelings have been growing into pains, and have been up all night in agony down below in my right side. i really dont want to go to the docs incase they send me to the hospital (cant face going to that place) just wondered if it is normal to be in so much pain after a chemical?
thanks, lisa xxx

Are you constipated?

I used to get this a lot when i was. And it really hurt xx

Hi hun sorry your in pain. The only thing i could suggest it may be is maybe an ovarian cyst , worth getting it checked out to be on the safe side. Dont leave yourself in pain x x x

Hi honey,

I agree with lolly - ovarian cyst! Well that's what it sounds like to me.

I've got one at the minute and it's not too bad because I take painkillers regularly (I have too when I have one!) but if I don't take anything I can be in doubled over pain! Mine feels like a deep stabbing pain in the area my ovary is.

If you can face a scan go and have one done to rule out them being twisted or infectious. It can do some serious damage if they are. Mine generally go on their own and usually I don't need medical attention but if you are bleeding irregularly or in doubled over pain you do need to see someone to get them checked!

:hugs:

thank you girls, i did wonder if it could be a cyst. pain has settled alot now, just crampy if it builds back up or if it isnt away after my next af i will go and get it seen to xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->