Is this pain normal?

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi girls just wondered if anyone has experienced this? I've got aching erm... "down-there" :blush: TMI! it kind of feels a tiny bit bruised or as if I've had too much sex...lol but I haven't! :dohh: Also the lower part of my bump feels achey and sore??

Kate x x

It might be baby moving further down but im not sure!

I'll get this for a few days then it'll go away. I think its the position of the baby

My doctor said its because of everything loosening up down there
xx

I've been getting this for a few weeks, on and off now. It's just your body doing it's thing!! I stood up today and everything "down there" felt like it had swollen to about 3 times it's size!!! This normally happens when my uterus aches too, so it must be bubs moving deeper down.
Oh - don't we just love the joys!!!

Ive got that too, for awhile now and just the past week i've been getting alot sharp pains in the cervix.

thanks girls, glad it's not just me then! i made the fatal mistake of googling this first and it came up with all sorts of rubbish so I must remember for my next question... "ASK BNB GIRLIES FIRST!!!!" lol x x

I've felt swollen down there.But recently it's been like mild pains in my sides,like I've got trapped wind. I don't know what it is,but it's kinda like a stitch,it doesn't go away for ages.

I've got this too, and the doc said it's cos of the pressure of the baby moving down further, and cos muscles and ligaments are looser and stuff. I guess that's good as it means things are heading in the right direction, eh? Bloody hurts though! lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->