Is this pink or start of AF? :( **Pic**

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so after I took another bowel movement saw this and got disappointed but it look pink.. What do you think? It's too early for my period to come!!! :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Just take a test lol I've just read your post from yesterday :) if you have Internet cheapies they test turn positive really early! You can get 50 tests off eBay for under 4 quid and they have always worked for me. I tested positive about 6 days before my af was due x

Thanks! Wish I could! My DH asked me to wait until Friday when my period is due!!! :grr: don't wanna! This is hard! Especially these symptoms! The spotting has officially stopped. Was only a few days and read that implantation bleeding was between 1-2 days! I may sneak and take one! :haha:

I've never had ib so I wouldn't know but from what I've read I'd say it sounds like it! I'm a poas addict and my pack of 50 came yesterday and I'm gunna be testing everyday now, had a miscarriage 16 days ago so testing to see when my levels go back down as I'm still getting bfps!

So day 3 of spotting and all I've seen is this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
Your only spotting tiny amounts so it does look good! Maybe it is implantation spotting :) after 3 days if it was af it would of gotten heavy by now! Are you sure you defo ovulated? X

Yup.. Just very light brown right now. No sign of AF but had gotten her cramps for a little while then it stopped. Now I'm having bloating, pressure and cramps.

Not sure if I did. My night shift schedule messed me up with temps but I did have EWCM and my cervix was high and opened. My cycles always range between 32-36 days :)

EWCM is always a good sign :) I think I have had some of that today but not sure as I'm still getting bfps and don't think you can ovulate with hcg still in your system! Me and oh dtd last night so could just be that but I'm sure it's not normally stringy like EWCM is lol

It is. I have PCOS. Me and my DH have been married for 7 years. I haven't been on BC in about 6 years. I've never gotten pregnant until I took clomid a couple years back.. Sadly that ended at 8 weeks. Now a year ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. She says I've probably have had PCOS for a while and that's the reason I couldn't ever get pregnant. I had every symptom including being overweight. I changed to a low carb healthy lifestyle and I've lost 42 pounds. I'm now a size 4 :dance: but all my PCOS symptoms are gone. So hoping my hormones have regulated to ovulate and conceive

I have pcos too and endometriosis. I couldn't fall pregnant for 7 years till I had a diagnostic laproscopy then I fell pregnant with my 1st 6 months later. Had a twin pregnancy and lost one at 5/6 weeks. Then when my daughter was born I went on the pill. When I came off it it took me 10 months to conceive my 2nd daughter. Wasn't planning on having any more and accidently fell pregnant in July. I was really scared about having 3 kids but I miscarried just over 2 weeks ago. Now I really want a 3rd but if I don't fall pregnant this cycle I think I will wait until my youngest is 3 to try again. I know it's had ttc with pcos and I really hope you get to have your bfp soon :)

Oh no!! I'm so sorry about your miscarriage! That's difficult by itself!!! They say once you have kids you'll want another baby lol! Think my max is two but I'll see about that when I get there :) Thank you! I'm trying to pace my time and enjoy because I don't wanna stress or get anxious! I just know something is going on!!! Had to beg my DH today to let me test before my expected period and he was like I'll get you one but it's gonna be negative.. It's always been negative!!! I broke down and bawled!!!! My emotions have been sensitive!

My max was always 2 until I fell pregnant the 3rd time. Now I feel like I'm supposed to have 3 it's strange! I've got rid of all my baby stuff so would have to start again, my youngest is out of nappies now so i would have to start those again but I don't mind :)
Awww bless you its so hard when you have been waiting for a bfp for so long isn't it! Atleast you know you can get pregnant when you ovulate, I swear spearmint tea helped me conceive my 2nd I did a thread on it on here a few years back if you could read that it might help! I really do think it helped me ovulate! I also swear by the tests you buy on ebay I've been using them 5 years I have never got a false positive on them they have always shown positive when I have been pregnant they are called 'one step' they are brilliant!

Aww! Well if you feel in your heart about having another baby then I would go for it!!!! :thumbup: This waiting to test is driving me :wacko:

I went to the loo and after a bowel movement I saw this on the TP... Gosh I feel like this is implantation bleeding. The cramping has stopped now. Ugh I'm being impatient!!!!

I've actually gotten a false positive on the one step IC.. Got all excited and even told my DH on our 7th anniversary and then 4 days later my period came :cry: So I can only trust the FRER's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Wow it could well be! How many days till you want to test? I bet you can't wait!
Awww that's awful getting a false positive but they are sensitive it could have been a chemical that time? If I test positive on them I always go out and buy a more expensive one just to confirm as my do doesn't trust them as there cheap ones lol but touch wood they have worked perfectly for me.

Gonna test tomorrow!!! Gosh I'm nervous though!!

Yeah I thought those tests were accurate so I believed it. My DH went out and bought me some FRER's. My stomach has been cramping, gurgling and rumbling lol

Your so strong holding off until tomorrow :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your bfps!!

Could have started off as IB followed by some breakthrough bleeding as embryo burrows into lining? Thats all i can think of and it doesnt look like af to me at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->