Is this pink or start of AF? :( **Pic**

Oh ok. yeah that could be it cause I only had one day of light and dark pink discharge followed by spots and scant marks.. I don't spot light brown all day just off and on..

My symptoms are dry mouth, backaches and cramps

I'm still testing positive on hpt :( but I have had EWCM yesterday and today :) so fingers crossed I will ovulate soon! Can't wait till you test!!

Yeah it took about two cycles for me not to show a positive after my miscarriage. Girl I can't wait either! I ate what I always eat in the mornings and my stomach was huge cause I was bloated soooo bad I couldn't hardly breath. Then at the last few secs of my warm shower I felt nauseous to my stomach. Face feels hot and is red. I gotta be pregnant!

2 cycles as in like 8 weeks ish? Omg I hope the positives don't last that long! They are slightly fainter today, I'm hoping I don't get a negative one and get pregnant straight away! That would be amazing!! Let us know as soon as you test :)

Hiiiii from your pics im thinking it is a implantation bleed. It is too close to your period to be mid cycle spotting or ovulation. Unless you have ovulated really late. You can also buy ovulation tests on ebay for around £4.00 for 50 as well, i use them every month so i can pin point the date i have ovulated to see a pattern. If you dont get the BFP that i hope you get i would recommend getting some then you wont speculate when youve ovulated.

Hope you get your BFP soon :)

Update: not sure if I see anything yet. Could be too early. You see anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 27
I feel like I see a line especially at the top half of the test?

I can see something too but wasn't sure. I just stopped spotting today so maybe it's too early?

I cant really see anything but it may just be too early!

Ok so after I tested I laid the FRER on the counter. It's one of the new designs if that helps. The test was probably there for about 3-4 hours..

Is this possible to be a :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members