Is this pos + Opk

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Took a few in the last few days mainly just a faded darkish line this is the darkest I've had I'm cycle day 17 of about a 30iish cycle length first month birth control free :) xxx

X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-17-12-06-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-17-12-06-08.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
Thanks for the reply hunny my stomach has been killing me all day xxx

Mine to!!! I got an almost postive at about 11 so hoping we will catch it. I bded and it really really hurt near my cervix. GL xx

I've been soo sore from the minute I woke this morning and still now it hurts have to catch my breath gosh it's worse than period pain lol yes ill be dtd at bedtime just checked my cervix ewcm all good signs fingers crossed for us both :happydance: xxx

What cycle day are you hun x

Ooohhh exciting. Maybe we can stick the wait out together? xx

Have you girls got any BDing in before your positive opks or do you wait for them to turn positive to start trying?

I think me and my oh bded every other night night last week obv not meaning too it was just a ntnp sort of thing I tested on Fri had a faint line sat was a faint line Sunday was a little darker yest more dark and today was about the most positive I've got so we pretty much have been dtd since Friday night plus we got engaged on Fri night oh proposed so been all lovey dove going to test with opk tomorrow again and see what I get I think it's best to dtd every other day from after your menses for best chances xxx

Have you girls got any BDing in before your positive opks or do you wait for them to turn positive to start trying?

i also bd mostly every other day but also 3days in a row from Friday. My oh is aware i use opks but doesn't wanna know to much so there's no pressure atm. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->