Is this positive? And advice...

angelmum31

Reaction score
Hi ladies, by way of background I had a mmc last May (2014) and not managed to conceive since then. I have tried six months of clomid but still nothing so had more or less given up.

Last week I started what I thought was my period - it lasted four days but was so light (apart from a couple of small gushes (sorry tmi)) but was mainly brown blood. My temp dropped for a few days so I was sure I was just having a weird period. Today, however, my temp rose again so I thought I would take a test to put my mind at ease (especially as I gym train a couple of times a week). I think I have a very faint second line! Can anyone see it?

According to ff I am 15 dpo so this is very faint isnt it for this many days post ovulation? I am obviously very concerned.

Any advice greatly appreciated. xx

I see it, does it have color in person? My advice is to see a doctor and get bloods done. The bleeding could just be implantation, but better to have It checked out. You can keep temping to ease your mind in the meantime.

Thanks hun, I am in the UK and my doc doesnt do blood tests to confirm, he simply takes my word for it!

Glad you can see it, i thought i was going crazy! Yes it has colour but is so faint it is actually hard to see colour - with my mmc I had no bleeding and tested positive 11 dpo so this one is very different xx

Hi

Mine looks just like yours today angel mum

I'm 9dpo and the test I did looks like yours (added a picture but looks fainter on camera)
I'm in UK too and they rarely see you for a few weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 21
Thats what worries me - I would expect it to be faint at 9dpo but at 15dpo? I will take another test in the morning and see if it is darker. Yes, your test def has a second line! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I see. Yeah, people complain about the cost of US health care but I can get bloods done before my missed period and whatever else I want when I want it. So I never know how to advise people when to ask for tests. But definitely see the line. Keep an eye on your temp and test again in a few days :) congrats to both of you! Try not to stress over the line. Just enjoy it :)

I absolutely see it!! I don't think that's too light either! A line is a line :happydance: You may have implanted late!! Congrats!

Thanks faith4baby, I am going to retest in the morning and may then start to believe it - although the bleeding worries me still xx

i got a BFP on 15 dpo and it was sooooo faint i had to squint.
Two days later i did it again, it was a bit darker but very faint.
Tested again a week later, and it was as dark as the control line.

I am now 7 weeks pregnant. I think the late and faint BFP is due to late implantation. Just test again in 2 days time as HPT doubles every 2-3 days.

Good luck!

I'd take a digital test angel in

I took a clear blue today and it's come up within a minute x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks everyone! I took another couple of tests this morning which are slightly darker so heading in the right direction! I still have brown cm so still slightly worried but I suppose all I can do it sit tight and pray! xx

Definately look darker Hun, congratulations x

Thanks faith4baby, I am going to retest in the morning and may then start to believe it - although the bleeding worries me still xx

Hey congrats !!
One thing I want to add, don't go by the darkness of line. If you are pregnant you'll have the line, which you are already having.
I went for blood test at 17dpo and my line was much fainter then control line but guess what my hcg was 1000 that day.

Thanks hun, i think I have been more worried because of the bleeding, although I didnt get a positive test until the bleeding had calmed down a bit, congrats to you xx

looks much darker! congrats but like others have said don't focus too much on the darkness of the line as it can be influenced by many factors such as what you have drank and ate and the time you took it.
My lines in morning with first morning urine were always darker than afternoon or evening.

Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone - you have all really helped put my mind at ease! I am hoping the bleeding was only implantation bleeding as I didn't get a positive test before it! Fingers crossed and thanks again xx

Glad to see things are looking good! Honestly, unless it's heavy, bright red, clot filled blood with pain a little bleeding here and there is ok. Also, brown blood is old blood. So probably leftover implantation of just some icky lining your body pushed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->