is this positive yet !!? help!!

cadinavi

Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 29 :( hoping this is my positive! any advice helps !

Attachments

• 14412153131191728555344.jpg
    14412153131191728555344.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 39
Wow. I'm new to this opk tests but I would say that's positive.

thank u for your response! I did one the next day and it was even darker :) so now I'm in the TWW!!

Just to let you know. That first one was DEFINITELY NOT positive. I don't want you to be confused by that. Do you have a picture of the second one?

That picture seemed like O was right around the corner, so I would imagine that your next one was your actual positive. Do you temp also? Because OPK's do not tell you that you have O'd. It only tells you your body is gearing up to O. You can get positive OPK's and not O at all. You BBT will tell you that you actually O'd.

I also get breasts tenderness on the sides that last for a few days after O so that is a reliable sign for me as well.

Wow. I'm new to this opk tests but I would say that's positive.

Hey there, just wanted you to know her OPK was not positive. A positive OPK's test line would be the same color as the control line or darker. As you can see in her picture, the test line is lighter than the control, and therefore it is negative. :flower:

yea thanks my next one was positive. test line darker than control :)

Sorry. I'm so new to this and that looked so similar to me. But I'm on my phone too. Sorry. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->