• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this positive?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
You would think I know all this after having two children haha.

I had the coil out on 21st December and had my period 31st December. Not sure how many days my cycle is with having the coil in but gone for 30 as it use to be.

Tested yesterday and extremely faint. Just tested again and got this. I think positive. Opinions please xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-14-10-03-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-14-10-03-15.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 22
They look equal to me which means positive but unless you are temping to confirm I would keep testing since (a) you have been on bc and don't know your cycle and (b) I have gotten opks that look like that earlier in my cycle then go on to have a much darker test line which is my real pos. (confirmed with temp shift)

I'd definitely count that as positive. Good luck this cycle

I've just tested again and completely negative. I'm so confused now

If that was your first morning urine or even early am then it's possible it was a false positive. Especially if your tests the previous day and later that day were negative. It could mean that your body is gearing up to ovulate. If you aren't temping try and check your cervix and cm. That can really help you determine whether you O or not. Opk can be confusing especially some brands.

Also after looking again at your first test I don't think it's positive. The control is a little darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"