• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this positive?

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hello I'm sorry to be a pain and asking questions again!! But I've just taken this and It's the darkest I've had! I've never used these tests before. I had my implant removed last month and this is my first month ttc and I more just want to know everything is working again. Obviously if I got pregnant that would be the best thing ever! But I'm now 3 days late to ovulate if I go by my cycles before I had the implant so I'm just worrying I think anyway let me know what you think x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
Not quite test again later today xx

Do you think it's on it's way though? Just I've had some close to this over the past few days but nothing quite as dark.
Thank you Glong hope your ok sweetheart x

Not quite but keep testing. No way to say if posituve is on its way, sometimes my test would look nearly positive then next day be really faint again and that would go on a while, but good luck, hope you're not waiting much longer!

Thanks for your advice ladies I got this this morning! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs