Is this positive

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi took this about lunch time I am 3 days late can anyone else see two lines I will be testing in a few days to make sure

Attachments

• 20171207_130105.jpg
    20171207_130105.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 62
Oh yes! There is clearly a good line there! I see it very clearly! Congratulations :D

Thanks I brought another test anyway to do in a few days. But wanted to see what you all thought .second baby yay

Unfortunately I have had some bleeding today so went to the doctor and they have done bloods. But I have lost all excitement

Oh no. I really hope it is nothing serious and that baby holds on tight. Wishing you all the best.

Well I am thinking it's my period but isn't very heavy I get the blood test result on pregnancy tomorrow. So fingers crossed

Ok update bloods came back today and my levels was only 10 so the doctor told me I had mad a miscarriage so go to the hospital went to the hospital they said with your level that low it looks like the test was wrong and you weren't pregnant because with pregnancy your levels are a lot higher. So my gorgeous partner and I will keep trying so fingers crossed. Thank you everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->