Is this possible?

Dobsd

Reaction score
We DTD last night. It is now 6pm so around 30 hours later and I have a sharp tugging pain in my ovary area to the right. Not my usual ovulation pain, I usually just get a light cramp when I OV. Is it possible something pregnancy related could be going on or is it far too soon?

It could be corpus luteum pain? Best you google it lol! I think I felt this last month but just stumbled across a thread about it on here somewhere. I hadn't heard of it before.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2371768-corpus-luteum-pain.html

This was the thread

It could be corpus luteum pain? Best you google it lol! I think I felt this last month but just stumbled across a thread about it on here somewhere. I hadn't heard of it before.

I've never heard of it either but it sounds like that's what it could be. I've woken up this morning and I'm crampy so I think I'm ovulating, so would make sense that it's that. Thanks for the info!

I've never heard of it either but it sounds like that's what it could be. I've woken up this morning and I'm crampy so I think I'm ovulating, so would make sense that it's that. Thanks for the info!

That's ok, but I really don't know much about it, other than what I read on the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->