Is this possible?

Bigmama82

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post. I had my expired mirena coil removed on the 22nd of May I was also ovulatating that day and dtd that same day too. Used opk. For the last 6 months I have had tender boobs 2 days before ovulation going on for a few days. My boobs are so tender I cant touch them and it has been 10 days and still counting. I bled very lightly after 4 days of the coil removal. Not enough for a pad really. I stopped at day 4 and the next day I am having another light bleed. I suppose the thing that bothers me the most is my boobs as this has never happened to me before, ever not even before the coil. I didn't have periods with my coil so don't know when to test but have been testing even tho it's too early. Has anyone else had something similar happen and gone on to have a BFP?

I also wanted to add that the blood doesn't smell or anything at all. 6 days dpo I started to get aching in my lower stomach and have waves of nausea as well

Not something similar, but I know a lot of women have had hormone issues with the coil or shortly after getting it out. You may want to call your doctor. and explain your symptoms to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->