Is This Pregnancy Sickness?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok I know morning sickness doesn't exactly have to be in the morning!

I was just hoovering my livingrom & I had to sit down! I felt sea sick - sick feeling in tummy & throat & kinda around my chest ... Dizzy with it so heart felt a bit faster & I'm a little shakey still feeling sick like I want to puke but its lingering.

See my OH cooked last night so I'm checking :rofl:

sounds about right hun, it can get you any time, i used to feel really shaky on my legs at times, like they weren't attached properly and thought i would fall any minute

Have they checked your Iron levels yet,as if you are anemic it can make you feel odd and shakey

welcome to my world! lol

I feel like this all day, not just now and again, it sucks :(

x

It went after about 15 minutes!

your so lucky, wish mine would come and go like that.

I have the sickness feeling constant 24/7 the dizzness i get everyday but thats not all day, its prob about 3 or 4 times a day when i really need to stop what im doing and sit quite for a bit, sometimes hard with Coby on the go tho!

only another 3 weeks and it should start to go (hopes)

x

You think it was pg sickness for me or coinsidence (sp) - I can't imagine if it was ... feeling like that all day. Got OH to pull me up & fell back down on couch lol!

yeah i do think thats morning sickness, you mentioned a few times before you felt a bit sea sick, thats what morning sickness feels like, how mild or bad you get it tho is diffrent for everyone i guess.

Hope you dont get to many times coming over you like that, its really not nice.

x

It certainly does sound like it babe....I was giddy with it too! I was like Layla unfortunatley, 24/7....:hugs: x

im getting a bit worried to be honest that its not going to go at 12 weeks, on Charlie i had it bad untill 14 or 16 weeks (cant remember now which one) so i could have another 7 weeks of this! :(

x

Well i have my fingers crossed for both of you that it takes a flying leap at 12 weeks
Mine stopped for about a week or so then started back with a vengance, was still heaving when they induced me LOL

oh no! so you had it right the way through?

i just cant imagine that, must have been a real pain!

x

Yep all the way through, which was a shock to the system TBH, as withemily it was totally text book

What made it worse, was we had a cream carpet and i was on huge red tablets which made me gip when taking them and it was so spontaneous it wasn't even funny, TMI i know but put it this way the carpet was knackered!!!

Thats why i have my fingers, toes and even legs crossed for you all :)
Infact especially legs crossed, don't wanna go through that again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->