is this real? New tests page 4! Old style FRER!

Thank you! I'm thinking I'm 13 dpo today..
I have a frer digital for the morning. With DD I did my digit at like 10 dpo I think and it was positive but it was clear blue.

It's crazy after all this time being out of the game since getting pregnant with DD I still have the fears of it saying not pregnant! I'm still worried, but have a gut feeling this one is a boy <3

Y'all the fatigue is something serious right now &#55357;&#56484;

I don't think you will have any trouble getting a positive on the digital. Really hope you get the little boy your hoping for. I know our little man has been a blast so far

Beautiful lines! As long as it is the gold digital and not the Bluetooth you will definitely get a yes :)

I have a frer digital for the morning. With DD I did my digit at like 10 dpo I think and it was positive but it was clear blue.

Congrats you'll def get a 1-2weeks at least on the digi.

If you're 13DPO is your ticker off? Should be 3+6?

Congrats you'll def get a 1-2weeks at least on the digi.

If you're 13DPO is your ticker off? Should be 3+6?

Agreed I am 18dpo and my ticker says 4w4d

Yeah I put my ticket by LMP because I wasn't positive on which day I ovulated.. I'll change it after I see a doctor

Congrats! So happy to come back to the testing gallery and see this. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Thank you! I did a little experiment tonight because I know I can't be the only guilty one that thinks holding the test in the urine longer will create a darker bfp! And also because why not?

And... study shows: holding your wondfo in urine for 5 seconds shows a darker bfp than holding for 20 seconds! Huh.. who woulda thought?!

The top test is 5 seconds the second is 20 seconds and the third is diluted half per and water

Attachments

• IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 39
Oh and got this thanksgiving morning!

Attachments

• IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 23
Congrats on your turkey day digital! And I also heard holding it too long in the urine puts too much urine on the tip which yields a lighter test line.

thanks everyone! had blood work done yesterday and they came back at 1353. Go back tomorrow for another drawl. I'll get the results Monday if I have time at work to make the call. Once I get those results and they have doubled like they should we will make an appointment for me to see him and possibly and ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->