Is this real or the evilest evap ever?

That's a bfp!!! I've been using Ic's galore this month. That's what my bfp looked like

So if it was within the time limit I would say that's definitely a BFP. Since it wasn't though, definitely re-test. It's prob a positive though, that's really dark to be an evap. Good luck!

I'm going to say pos for now since it's looking super promising. Definitely keep testing though and use a FRER :D

That doesn't look like an evap at all, evaps are grey and your line is super pink almost purple!

Thank you all. After 5.5years and 3 mc I'm cynical - I've never had a line this dark on an ic before so hoping it is a bfp. Will definitely keep testing and will update this thread

The test closest to the ring is tonight's test. The line came up within the time limit. Can you see it? Had two like this tonight. Thoughts?

I know it's not as dark as the other one but it is within the timeframe and may get darker if it sits longer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28
With IC, anything can affect the darkness so I wouldn't worry about that. Looks really great so far! :D Easy to see and def not a squinter!

didn't even have to click on the picture! Definitely bfp!!

No doupt thats a BFP! Infact I'd count them all as BFPs..Your last pics are fine lines for an early BFP on an IC. I got my BFP 2 days ago and they still are not that dark. They still look like the one you took the day before the 'evap'. You'd get a pretty god looking line on a FRER already. I have had a couple of pink evaps on ICs because the dye sometimes pools in the groove but no way you'd get something like that!

For an ic I think the line looks great. It is obvious even without enlarging the picture. I would be getting excited if I were you :):flower:

Thank you ladies - just waiting for the frer'is to turn up so I can test - won't start feeling excited till I get a bfp on a proper test! I'm trying not to get excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->