Is this real???

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
My periods due in about 2-3 days iv been so extremely tired Bbs sore and went off food and felt abit nauseous at times took tests yesterday wansnt sure if I saw a line and I took one this afternoon after shopping and got this line within the 5 minute mark ! I was like .... Is this real what if I tilted it and the ink leaked and I got an Evap? Haha total disbelief !!!!! Ahhhhh what you think so happy ! We got married 8 days ago and we weren't trying this will be our 4th child we have 2 girls and a boy our first girl is in heaven she was born sleeping xxhttps://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/901/azI3C4.jpg

Thanks girls the only thing is the line on he test has gone alot lighter as time has gone on is that normal? Xx

Lines often fade when they dry but its what you see in the time that counts. Congrats!

Wow congrats. Is that a superdrug test xx

Yeah Hun superdrug test I watched it for about 5 minutes and the line got darker thought I was seeing things haha it was like the line come out of no where around the 3-4 minutes mark haha so so excited gonna take another in the morning :D

Thanks so much girls baby dust all around :) XxXxXxXX

Did u do another test Mandi!? First one looked good x

i did hun but it seemed like it was maybe a little lighter not sure and i used fmu even though i did go the toilet twice during the night.is that ok if its as light as the one before or even a little lighter? it was there straight away just took 3 mins to come through properly
also im still 2-3 days away from my period date so im not shocked its light bought two tesco cheapies today gonna taske them on the day my periods due or day before see what it picks up if the line is stronger i definatly feel pregnant and theres no doubting them lines and with my son i had tests that were lighter the day after so all should be ok but just making sure :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->