• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this right?

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
This is my first cycle using OPK's so if what I'm asking sounds like a stupid question, I'm just getting used to it lol

So yesterday I (think) got a positive OPK. I took 3 tests. One at about 12pm, I was so shocked at how dark it was, it was very close to a positive, but not there just yet. I took another at around 6pm, it was as dark as the control line at around 10 minutes after. I took a final one at around 10pm, it was very dark, and after 15 minutes it was darker than the control line. But another 15 minutes later, it got a bit lighter. Does that count as a positve?

I took one today at 1pm and it's gone very light again. So I've already had my surge I guess..

They tend to darken up but once dried are fainter. If they were at any point as dark or darker than the control line then they were positive

I think it was positive as i had cramps a couple hours later. I'm sure I would of O'd by now, 2WW section here I go :D

Most ovulate within a couple of days following a positive, so yeah looks like it's the TWW for you! Best of luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"