Is this rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Basically I have 2 mummy friends who I see 1-2x a week and we go to rhyme time & for coffee etc. Whilst I see a lot of them we mostly discuss our babies and what's happened in our lives that week so I don't know much about their hobbies, likes and dislikes and so on so Christmas prezzies have been difficult :dohh:

So I settled on a gift bag with:
- Mug
- Hot chocolate sachets
- Marshmallows (because we always get hot chocs)
- This thing from Boots that's a cupcake but it's a flannel and lipgloss
- A confetti cone with chocolates in that I cobbled together
- One of them is South African & likes Rugby so I got her a keyring with a SA rugby shirt on and her name and 85 for her birth year, and the other likes Twilight so I got her a bag clip
- Rattle thing for LO
- Blanket for LO

Does it sound/look alright? I spent more than I planned to but it just looked so crap :blush:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/miaowcatty/001-8.jpg

that look lovely they will be very lucky to get a prezzi like that !

I'd love to get something like that as a present.Alot of thought has been put into it and i'm sure they will love it. :)

Thanks girls, I just worried it'd be a bit impersonal as I got them pretty much the same but then I didn't want them thinking I'd got the other something better etc. They both give me lifts and stuff so wanted to say thanks.

I would be delighted to get a pressie like that :) I love the little flannel with lip-gloss from Boots, me and my sis where admiring them recently. xx

It looks really well thought out, I dont think my OH has ever put that much thought into a present for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->