Is this safe?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by ashleygx1990, Jun 6, 2013.

1. ashleygx1990

ashleygx1990 Well-Known Member

I know this isn't ideal but I recently got a tanning package and I was wondering if it is harmful if indeed I am pregnant. We were NTNP and there is a chance that I am. I have taken several days off but would like to return to tan if it is not dangerous to the baby. What is your advice or input?

2. chulie

chulie Well-Known Member

You shouldn't do anything that increase your internal body temperature too much. Hence why sauna and hot tubs are off the table. I would definitely say avoid it! ;)

3. ashleygx1990

My gut feeling told me to avoid it and I have, its just so hard when you spend all that money and can't use it. I'd actually be quite happy though if I were pregnant. Thanks for the advice though!

4. amytrisha

amytrisha Mother, fiancé, housewife

I'd definitely agree and say don't use them. If af comes use them but if not can you not give or sell it to somebody else?

Good luck with the bfp :)

5. ashleygx1990

I can't sale it but honestly I have NTNP/TTC for over 3 years and would be delighted to give up $165.