Is this sciatica?

verily

Reaction score
I've been experiencing a burning sensation in my lower back, mostly around the left side above my hip. Sometimes there are twinges, and it's not really painful, but it has come and gone for the past 3 days. It's definitely worse in the morning if I sleep on that side.

Should I call my doctor? I've had random twinges that I can blame on my uterus, but this is weird (and annoying).

I have sciatica and I can't walk half the time. The pain is so bad going from my lower back and down my leg. It's not like a burning but a bad pinching that doesn't let up. I'd call the Dr and see what they say, maybe kidney infection? I really don't know.

I suppose I should give them a call. Just making sure I'm not just overreacting to something expected. I've had some urgency, but no pain or burning when urinating. However, I've become a champ at peeing in a cup at this point, so why not...

My experience with sciatica has been lower back and bum twinges, causing a shooting pain down my leg, and when I step my leg will give way. It doesn't quite sound like what you have, but as long as it is more of a discomfort and not a pain it is probably not anything serious, but couldn't hurt to mention to your doc next visit. The burning is the only concerning part to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->