Is This Supposed To Happen?

~ Vicky ~

<3 Proud Mummy <3
Reaction score
Very recently bubba's kicking has subsided a little but i'm not worried because she's still wriggling away like goodness knows what in there.

The thing that does worry me though, is that it hurts! Like reallllyyy hurts. Kinda like someone has grabbed my insides, tried to wring them out like a cloth then proceed to push down southwards. Is it supposed to hurt so much? :( This went on for a good while last night and i've never had it before.

She was breech and had been for a little while but I think she's flipped now. My friend suggested she might be engaging (hence the pressure) but is it too early?

My SPD was bad enough before, but now? ... Ouchie :(

I've been feeling exactly the same, it's like overnight she found her strength and now everytime she moves I'm flinching because it hurts! I look like a crazy person sat at my desk going "Owww" every 10mins!

Oh that's good. You're due the same day as me, so if it's happening to you too, there's a good chance it's normal.

I have noticed over the last few weeks little one wiggles more then kicks due to running out of room... u just see my bump jump from side 2 side!
xx

katie's a bugger for it, i swear the amount of times i've been convinced i'm in labour when really its just her having a wriggle. i also find that whenever i need to go to the toilet it really really hurts too, then i realise that its the loo i need and am not in labour haha

Yep, it can really hurt!!!

Just wait until they start engaging and dropping down... Then you get lots of fun sharp pains while they bounce around on your cervix lol... I told it was normal :( But it hurts like hell.

I think it is normal. I dont feel kicks as such anymore just funny movements and wriggles.. but it does hurt!! It feels like my insides are bruised and so sore!

I get sharp pains too, enough to make me wince out loud sometimes. Strong babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->