is this supposed to happen?

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
at work yesterday, i started feeling like a weird pain in my upper abdomen. for about a hour. is that normal?

i dont really know, i had all kinds of weird aches and pains in early pregnancy...still do if your worried speak to your doctor they should be able to reassure you hope everything is alright with you and LO :flower:

i have a appointment today at 130 to make sure my bloods are okay and everything so i will make sure to bring that up

im not sure hun, was it a cramping pain? coz i used to get them all the time in weeks 5-7 but they were in my lower abdomen... but i agree check with your doctor if you're worried x

I wouldn't worry. It may just be your uterus stretching, baby's position until it moved or any number of crazy things. Sometimes pregnancy pains happen for no obvious reason other than to annoy you!

i usually get random pains in my stomach area and still dont know what it is exactly :shrug: havent seen my midwife for aaages. im guessing either from all the growing going on in there, being squished or just what i've eaten :shrug:

It depends on what kind of pain. Ask your OB though.

I get gas pains all over my tummy sometimes. Also slight cramps too. I asked my dr. and he said it's pretty normal with all the stretching and moving going on in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->