Is this the baby under my ribs?

S

shaunanicole

I keep having these pressurized feelings underneath my ribs and it kind of hurts when I sit down because it feels squashed underneath my breast and ribs. My back is also killing me and I am finding it hard to sit up straight. Is this the baby underneath my ribs or what?

:dohh:

Yes I think it is, I keep having that as well! Now the baby's feet always near the ribs and does hurt sometimes. xx

I have the same thing. I've got the bum under my right rib and the feet under my left one. If I slightly slouch forward, I get a kick or movement which hurts my ribs, like I'm squishing the LO. I've gotten used to leaning back a lot in my chair at work just to give 'em more room.

I had this too at 27 weeks. It could possibly be the baby but it is more than likely your uterus is growing making your ribs sore.

Yeah sounds like it. If I use my bump to rest my arm on he fidgets it off, dont feel like a leg though feels like his pushing my arm up with his butt!

sounds like it hunny i find it very painfull when baby kicks my ribs xxx

i feel the same way when i sit up ... specially sitting up from a laying down position. it feels so funny cause its like .. a full feeling? like i just ate wayyyy to much .. and the foods sitting under my ribs lol. the other day i felt LOs WHOLE body shift in my stomach and shes been kicking high and low .. but ive yet to feel a kick in the ribs lol.

Yeah hun more than likely, if its uncomfortable try gently rubbing where she's shoving her foot and she may be nice and move it for you, my little one does but then he tries to push it out my belly button instead!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:yes my dear...its common in 7th and 8th month....its better to stay on side positions...its not good for ur back to lie on back and not good for baby...because baby need to forcefully take breath when u r on ur back...:hugs:

Get used to it! I've had a baby crammed under there for MONTHS!!! Just wait until the baby's foot gets wedged between your ribs and you're afraid to bend over to do things like wipe after going to the bathroom because you don't want to break their foot ... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->