Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Hi Everyone! Can I squeak in here?

My temperatures are confusing, but I should be about 7dpo.

I had a progesterone blood test today (I wrote it in myself on my lab requisition...I'm sneaky!). Anyone know what a good progesterone number should be at 7dpo to show that I did actually ovulate?

:af::dust:

Nice to see lots of other girls hoping for their BFP on our thread, lots of baby dust ladies, it happened for us and three of us got our BFP within days of each other, so fingers crossed xxx

Im hoping I get mine soon, BFN today, AF due tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!

Lol, I was doing that a few days ago too, what we like!

Found anything interesting? x

im not testing until the 4th of September, so hopefully this luck hasn't run out!

ok, im joining in seen's how this thread has been lucky, lol... Planning on testing on friday/saturday, had a little bit of pinkish/brownish cm this morning at 9 dpo and today has been on/off cramping, just hoping its not AF!:wacko:
xxx

:hi: everyone,
I am one of the orginal members of this thread. It is very lucky!!! :winkwink:
My little jonah is 11M today :woohoo: Clare I know you are spying on us.. are you feeling broody too? :haha:.
Claire (with an i) I am waiting for your newwsssssss :lol:
I am totally ttc #2. Mirena removed 4 weeks ago and had mini withdrawal :af:. didnt really go crazy with the :sex: so guessing this month is not the one. Based on mini ":af:" I should be due on Thursday and feel totally PMS++++. I am still bf on demand so not sure how compromised my fertility is. Will keep u posted for now. DS is calling so must rush
:hug: and :dust:
xxxxxxxxxx

:hi: everyone,
I am one of the orginal members of this thread. It is very lucky!!! :winkwink:
My little jonah is 11M today :woohoo: Clare I know you are spying on us.. are you feeling broody too? :haha:.
Claire (with an i) I am waiting for your newwsssssss :lol:
I am totally ttc #2. Mirena removed 4 weeks ago and had mini withdrawal :af:. didnt really go crazy with the :sex: so guessing this month is not the one. Based on mini ":af:" I should be due on Thursday and feel totally PMS++++. I am still bf on demand so not sure how compromised my fertility is. Will keep u posted for now. DS is calling so must rush
:hug: and :dust:
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, yes broody but nomore for moi, DH has had the snip I am just gonna stalk you and Claire lol! 3 is enough for me lol! Hope it happens quickly hun, blooming contraceptives can really mess your body up, I dont need them anymore I say that in a happy/sad way if you get my meaning. xxx

Mandy get some OPK's they make all the difference. Just get the cheapies from ebay x

Thinking I will join this thread also, feeling I need some luck!

Mandy get some OPK's they make all the difference. Just get the cheapies from ebay x

Clare- I have reopened an account as candycurls. I just felt like it. Hitchinite didnt really suit me :lol:!!!
I did the OPK this cycle and :sex: when I got a :happy: but still no :witch: visit. We only did it once tho due to DH work schedule. I have never felt so unpregnant though so guessing she will come a little later then unexpected.
:hug:
shame about the snip btw... ;)

Please let me be included in this 'lucky thread' :)
:dust:

This thread IS lucky! I FINALLY got AF after having a D&C. I thought it would NEVER come!

FINALLY!! WOOOHOOO!

Clare- I have reopened an account as candycurls. I just felt like it. Hitchinite didnt really suit me :lol:!!!
I did the OPK this cycle and :sex: when I got a :happy: but still no :witch: visit. We only did it once tho due to DH work schedule. I have never felt so unpregnant though so guessing she will come a little later then unexpected.
:hug:
shame about the snip btw... ;)

Hello Candy Curls :haha: love ya new name! No it would like me being called Letchworthnite lol!!!! Anyway, when is AF due? I said the same to Claire, when I was preggers with Callum my second, I didnt feel pregnant at all! So dont worry it only takes one little swimmer. How many dpo are you? I got BFP on 10miu at 9dpo, oh bloomin eck I wanna another lol!! oh bottoms I cant!!lol! xx

I too would like some luck please!! Implant out since October, 1st mth charting BBT and using OPK's! Hoping nail has been hit on head but had no symptoms with 1st... (Or 1s that I acknowledged anyways... :/ ) Having heart flutters since yesterday, and have a stuffy nose! Hoping its all linked to an EP?!

Luck to you all!!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->