IMG_0718.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 57
Another picture without the flash

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 49
I see that line, and it looks pink to me. Everything crossed for you :hugs:

I see that line and it definitely looks like a BFP to me. Fingers crossed that the lines progress :) x

I would be very surprised if that wasn't a bfp!!!!

They are not even a squinter!! Really clear! Abd pink!

I'd say BFP!!

I also got a bfp yesterday hun if u ever want a chat xx

I've woke up feeling pregnant today! I can't explain it -- I just feel it.

Eeek 😄 Temp stayed up today too 😄 I might have to buy a test.....

Yes bfn but temp still up and no spotting or af yet so will test again in 48 hrs if still not arrived!

Chart is looking very good too though :)
Really wishing for Bfp for you
Mine still negative so I'm suspecting a CP or it was an Evap line
Witch isn't due for another 4 days or so so still have a slight hope and wish going on

I had to go home from work today as I'm a packer on my feet all day but today shortly after starting got a massive headache and nausea and hot flushes(hot flushes normal for AF) I'm hoping that it's real symptoms and not AF coming or not just in my head

But for the past 2 days I've been starving even after eating 2 cheeseburgers and large fries from macDonald's Haha with bouts of nausea on and off

Pixie those sound like really promising symptoms! I guess we will both know within the next couple of days!

Yep I will keep updated, I've been holding my pee since 7.30pm with very little liquid in take, I'm too impatient not to test again
Keep me posted when you test, FXed for both of us :)

This world is crazy sometimes and a women's body is crazy too
I am now on 11 or 12 dpo and had pure negative on all tests in between first and this post but this morning I got a very faint line or is it my eyes just playing up
I didn't drink anything since 7pm last night, well very little and slept well last night, but wee was only half concentrated this morning
I did feel like implantation could have been last night (but again I think this maybe hope and wishes) but it was a painful stabbing pain,(hard to explain) on pelvic area twice, only lasted a few seconds each time, but never felt it before in my life
Is it possible to implant so late ?

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member