is this this a positive ovulation test?

mommy237

Reaction score
I know this is where we place our pregnancy test but i'm not getting any answers in the ovulation section lol but my body is so off track right now I'm trying to figure at where I am ...

Attachments

• 9A3D275F-1C1E-4641-BD6C-0D85E52C1952.jpg
    9A3D275F-1C1E-4641-BD6C-0D85E52C1952.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 67
I’m no expert but it looks positive to me. Good luck!

Thank you! Neither am I lol I thought I ovulated early then wasn't sure then took a pregnancy test then decided to take an ovulation test ......

It looks pretty close to being positive so you can pretty much a call it. It looks like the Test line is just barely getting to matching the control line (test line is at bottom of cassette near the urine collection right?). So I'd be bding like crazy if I were you!! FX!!!

It looks pretty close to being positive so you can pretty much a call it. It looks like the Test line is just barely getting to matching the control line (test line is at bottom of cassette near the urine collection right?). So I'd be bding like crazy if I were you!! FX!!!

Thanks hun lol I have been ....I’m hoping this is my cycle 🤞🏽

Got my positive ovulation test today wish me luck as I’ve already started 😂

Attachments

• F20D801C-F214-4764-A10B-1018AB96BDE6.jpg
    F20D801C-F214-4764-A10B-1018AB96BDE6.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
That looks positive!

I always second guess my ovulation tests. I'll add that it took me forever to get a TRUE positive when I was first testing because I got the ics and they didn't have great instructions so it turned out I was doing them wrong the whole time, silly me!

That looks positive!

I always second guess my ovulation tests. I'll add that it took me forever to get a TRUE positive when I was first testing because I got the ics and they didn't have great instructions so it turned out I was doing them wrong the whole time, silly me!

Thanks yea I actually have an app that scans it and I didn’t realize it so the first one was almost positive and the second one ended up being positive so I hope I have good
Luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"