Is this what I think it Is?! UPDATE PG 5

AllyMV88

Reaction score
So I have a 13 month old and my boyfriend and I are not trying, but preventing by pulling out. Well this one night when I had the most EWCM, he did not pull out.

Does this look positive? I just took it inside a walmart bathroom (from pee to photo is 5 minutes).
I have the digital one but was thinking of taking it tomorrow morning.
Thoughts? Are y'all gonna call me silly? Sorry when I was pregnant with my DD it took almost 5 weeks for a positive to come up on a hpt and I am 4 days late.

Attachments

• 1518460718999475782838.jpg
    1518460718999475782838.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 197
That looks like a BFP! :)
I am excited/anxious/scared.
I have always wanted 2 kids, and my boyfriend told me he did as well.. but lately he has been saying "1 and done". I believe it's just due to us being first time parents.
I haven't told anyone yet. You are actually the first person to know! haha. my boyfriend has been home sick with the flu so I think I will take the digital test tomorrow and show him. I am kind of nervous.
When I found out with my first, I didn't get to tell him in a special way because I did a blood test and was expecting a morning call. So he called me right after I found out and I was so nervous I just spilled the beans.

Definitely positive! Good luck for the digital tomorrow :)

Totally BFP, you'll get a positive on a digital for sure with a line line that just make sure you hold your pee for at least a few hours congrats!

Thanks girls!
I will update in the morning with the digital!

Looks positive to me. If the digi returns negative then just wait a few more days and retest with one as they aren't hugely sensitive. Congratulations :)

So I took the digi but I must have peed on it too much cause the stupid book appeared (usually means I screwed up the test).

So I will grab another one today and will test tonight (because I will be super anxious to wait until tomorrow morning).

Oops. Maybe try collecting pee in a cup instead?

That was my plan for this morning but I had to pee really bad. I didn't go throughout the night so I would have a strong pee for the test lol.

So.. I told the boyfriend that I haven't gotten my period in about 4/5 days.
He said it's just been a few days and he is not worried (except he isn't having a slew of symptoms that practically matched day for day when I was pregnant before).
He told me to start being worried in March.. like what a tool haha.

I want to test this evening but then he's got me thinking to just wait (not until March-- but maybe Friday since it will be officially 1 week).

I need advice.. what do I do? In September I thought I was pregnant and I spent $100 on tests just to get my period after being 4 days late.

I would test when you were planning on testing but save the digi a little longer

So I took this 20 minutes ago. This is the drugstore version of FRER.

I can assume I am pregnant?! Haha

Attachments

• 20180213_175309.jpg
    20180213_175309.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members