Is this what I think it Is?! UPDATE PG 5

Thank you!!!

I still have the digi-- think I will take that on Friday to show my boyfriend that we do have to "worry" haha.
I have always wanted 2 kids close in age-- my sister and I are 18 months apart and we are super close.

Lol wait til March to tell him haha March the first, so now you can know, I'm pregnant, crack on with your worrying :haha: congrats!

I would wait till April 1st because I'm mean lol
Congratulations, that's a wonderful and undeniable line! I hope the digi is positive Friday

You might be a little bit pregnant 😂 congratulations!

Now I can legit show my boyfriend on Valentine's Day haha.
Guess I am very pregnant!

Thank you everyone :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180214_061609.jpg
    20180214_061609.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 82
Congrats it is always nice too have that worded confirmation :hugs:

Thank you!

I am extremely nervous about telling my boyfriend. He keeps saying "one and done". He's also been sick with the flu the past week, so he's been pretty blue.

Thank you!

I am extremely nervous about telling my boyfriend. He keeps saying "one and done". He's also been sick with the flu the past week, so he's been pretty blue.

I totally understand, we have 5 children, and e were done. Vasectomy being scheduled and all! Well surprise!!! I was so scared hubby would be pissed off but you know what he was so excited and still is totally caught me off guard. He was the more vocal about being done one as well the way I told him I took the test left the room set a timer and made him go read the results so it felt to him line he was finding out first and had to "tell" me! Good luck sweety and congratulations!

Thank you!

I totally understand, we have 5 children, and e were done. Vasectomy being scheduled and all! Well surprise!!! I was so scared hubby would be pissed off but you know what he was so excited and still is totally caught me off guard. He was the more vocal about being done one as well the way I told him I took the test left the room set a timer and made him go read the results so it felt to him line he was finding out first and had to "tell" me! Good luck sweety and congratulations!

Oh wow! That is definitely a big surprise lol.
I have all 3 tests I took sitting in my top dresser drawer. He finishes work this evening so I was thinking of just showing him the digital test.
Thank you again!

No denying those words! Good luck with the surprise and hopefully he won’t have a crappy reaction!

We thought we were done having children after our first together but when I found out we were expecting again weeks after the birth of our DS, I thought my husband would be angry but he wasn't, he was over the moon. He was also the one to say after our DD we wouldn't have any more but he decided he wanted another in 2016, things change, I'm sure he'll be happy

So I told him.

When he came home from work last night, he plopped on the couch beside me. I told him I had to show him something and I practically shoved the test in his face. He looked at it and asked if I was lying lol I told him I wasn't. Then he just started laughing! And kept asking if I was lying. I was laughing with him because he sounds crazy.
Then he kept saying that he was gonna get snipped.
At the end of it he kind of seemed upset, to me at least. I might just be interpreting his reaction wrong

Maybe he wasn't upset just slightly overwhelmed and emotional since it wasn't expected? When I showed my husband my positive test with our surprise DD he just sat there laughing. I was bemused by this since I was panicking! It he was happy, he wasn't angry or anything.
Ask him, just ask him how he feels and ask him if he's angry because you feel he may be but you don't want to misinterpret things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->