Reaction score
At 6.45am this morning with FMU ......

Sorry the pics arent that clear, is it what i think it is?:hissy:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/10042008362.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/10042008361.jpg

Im not seeing things am i?

Oh goodness, very clear :O

A big congratulations ! =)

Just saw it in your journal Congrats I am so freakin Happy!!!!:dance: :hugs: I can't Ackh...breath!:rofl: https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/xox0xo/aerocharm/glitter/congrats/15.gif"]

Thanks girls, im kinda freaking out though, ive done 2 this morning but im still not convince its true lol

Oh stop! Of course it is! You're SO gonna love being preggers! Have an amazing 9 months!!!

(P.S. TrixieLox will be happy to see one of us non-randoms! You did it! You broke the chain, now we'll all fall pregnant like drunken flies LOL)

(P.S. TrixieLox will be happy to see one of us non-randoms! You did it! You broke the chain, now we'll all fall pregnant like drunken flies LOL)

We had bloody better!! I want some more flippin BFP's from you ladies ASAP!!

We had bloody better!! I want some more flippin BFP's from you ladies ASAP!!

What's it feel like? Did you get the digi? Did you wee on it? Are you feeling strange? What's Carl saying? Are you in shock?

LOL I'm terrible but you have to understand we live vicariously through other people's BFPs for now:)

I'm SO very happy for you hon, I really am!:happydance:

YES!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOP Congrats hun
xxxx

See this should be a lil light for you hun!! I am at the exact same stage as you with all these fertility tests and it seems to have just happened!!

That looks like a definite BFP to me ... congratulations hun

:happydance::headspin::happydance:

:wohoo:

See this should be a lil light for you hun!! I am at the exact same stage as you with all these fertility tests and it seems to have just happened!!

aw im so pleased for you!!! I know my day will come soon!!
Are you still in shock?any symptoms?xx

aw im so pleased for you!!! I know my day will come soon!!
Are you still in shock?any symptoms?xx

Oh yes badly!! I am in complete shock i have been TTC in total for at leasy 2 years!! So it seems miracles do happen, i just wont believe it for def until i get a DIGI done!!

No symptoms nothing at all!! In fact ive been cramping like :witch: was coming for 2 days!!

Huge congratulations! Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months xXx

Congratulations :happydance:
Soooooo happy for you - its brilliant news!!!
:hugs:
x x x x x x

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faints with shock* You're preggers, OMG, I am so happy, you're having a baby lamb - that's it, this is the start of the crazy BFP month, you wait. Well done chuck, you did it!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ha ha, I am v. happy, as you can tell).
x

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bfp:

Just posted in your journal Holly - but will say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you both.

Wishing you a healthy and very happy pregnancy lovely. You both so deserve this great news.

:cry: to see you leave us TTC's though xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back