Is walking bad while TTC?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I've read mixed results about exercising while TTC... I know extreme exercising or training for a marathon is. No no..
But what about just a mile walk during the week?
Is that gonna mess up my cycles? Plus I started the fertility monitor this cycle...

I want to relieve stress by walking but don't want to ruin my chances of conception :shrug:

Please help!

Gentle exercise in general is good for you - I walk my dog everyday and I can honestly see the benefits over the year. I also swim - a few times a week and I love it. Keeping the blood flowing is essential and as you already have said - extreme exercise is not so good for conception.

:flower:

Keep exercising, it's important to be healthy. I'm still doing my usual exercise schedule until my body tells me otherwise. I know plenty of other fit ladies who do the same!

Walking is a great, low intensity, high rewards exercise. It relieves stress, promotes blood flow and keeps your body healthy which is best for TTC! Keep it up!

Thanks for all your replies ladies!!!! I just took a mile walk and I feel fantastic! Plus it gave me a chance to be by myself and talk to God. It's amazing what just a mile could do for you!

Gonna keep walking every other day and days in between I'll just stretch or organize my albums or something...

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->