Is/Was Your LO Breech? What happened?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Just wondering, for those of us who have LOs who are breech when did it become an issue and when did you get sent for a scan to make sure LO was in the right place? How late did your MW leave it, and what was the outcome? Did LO turn on their own or did you need medical intervention?

I'm worried as my sister in law went into labour with an unknown breech baby and had a horrific time.

I know my LO is still breech, as I had a scan a few days ago (I'm 31+2 atm) which confirmed that she is spine to spine but my MW didn't pick up on this. Just wondering what to do next?

Hi hun my baby was breech at 30w and at 32 she had turned again but now i am being kicked down there again so wondering if she's turned.... sooo confused i wish i could tell myself! mw told me to lean forward and sit on birthing ball and swimming and squats to helo turn??? x x

Mine has been transverse but I honestly can't tell which way she is lying right now. My MW said she wouldn't worry until 36 weeks and then if still transverse I'll get a position scan and will discuss options like ECV and elective c-section.

Hi, my LO has been breech since about 18 weeks i guess she is just comfy! lol. Im now 37 weeks and she has still not turn't i had a scan on wed to confirm. But i can tell she still is as i can feel her head. I have another app on thursday, and i guess i will find out a date for a c-section as i really dont want to have the ECV done.

I was the same as Peanut Bean and at 36 week appt, midwife said he wasn;t breech and probably never had been?!?!?! xx

My LO is breech and has been since at least 26 weeks. Midwife said she will check again at my 35 week app and if s/he's still breech they will discuss my options at the hospital at my 37 week app?! i was worried this is a bit late incase i did go into labour early!!! Guess i just gotta wait.

My LO feels like s/he's trying her best to turn everyday but just can't manage it poor little thing, i have about 10 mins every night where LO kicks and moves like crazy but can still feel the head just next to my ribs :hissy:

My LO was breech from approx week 25 and I had a scan to confirm this at 37weeks. My DH and I decided against the ECV and had a planned c-section on 6th October, although Jay decided he wanted to get here sooner :D and I went into labour on 3rd Oct. Jay was born by emergency c-section.

xx

My LO is breech and has been since at least 26 weeks. Midwife said she will check again at my 35 week app and if s/he's still breech they will discuss my options at the hospital at my 37 week app?! i was worried this is a bit late incase i did go into labour early!!! Guess i just gotta wait.

My LO feels like s/he's trying her best to turn everyday but just can't manage it poor little thing, i have about 10 mins every night where LO kicks and moves like crazy but can still feel the head just next to my ribs :hissy:

I think mine is trying to turn. I feel her flailing around in there and it's pretty painful! I can't tell how she is lying now though so who knows if she's been successful?

I too had an undiagnosed breech last time and no it wasn't a great time so understand what your SIL went through!!!! You have till about 36/37 weeks before you're given the options of an ECV or a C-Section x

They can turn pretty easily until34 weeks I believe and then after that it becomes harder.

Mine was breech around 29 weeks, but I felt her turn a few weeks after and at my scan last week she was in a perfect head down position.

Good luck!

my baby is breech at the moment and i have just got home from anit-natal and she said 36/37 weeks before they will intervene so just got to wait and see but i think ill know if she turns by herself as i can really feel her head at the top

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"