IS watery/stretchy CM a good sign? Any BFP's with that symptom?*FRER pic added pg2*

Mari30me

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have had the craziest CM for about 9 days now. Started out stretchy and lotion like. Not it that last few days its been watery but still lots of stretchy. I have also been nauseous for 5 days. ANy thoughts?

I havent experienced it myself but i was just wondering if you have taken a pregnancy test yet? I noticed on your ticker that you at 11dpo, and ive heard of ladies getting a bfp at less than 11dpo!

Ive just seen your thread with the hpt pics... OMG you need to test now if its been 3 days already!!! I could SO see a line! Your symptoms sound so good too.. Fx for you my lovely. Hope you get that BFP. Let us know how you get on!!!

I did test Fri and Sat morning. I am not sure what to think. The FRER really didn't show much, but something came up on the blue dye test. I am think the lines may have been evaps, but maybe not. With my previous pregnancies I never got a BFP before 15DPO. BUt since I OV'd earlier this cycle I tested a bit early.

I will test again tomorrow morning and see what happen:)

i have right now like sticky/wet/slippery/heaps of cm down there!! hoping its a good sign for us!!! i will be testing 2moro!! im sooo xcited to find outl hehehhe

i have right now like sticky/wet/slippery/heaps of cm down there!! hoping its a good sign for us!!! i will be testing 2moro!! im sooo xcited to find outl hehehhe

Fx'd for a BFP!!

No new symptom, but still feeling nausea, lots of CM, hungry a lot, twinges and boobs feel bigger. Maybe PMS too, but I am hoping not!! haha

How about you?

With me luv, today I noticed that my nipples have changed (darker/bigger/cracked pigments), my CM is always wet/slippery/clear (for days now)... The nausea I was feeling is gone!! I'm waiting for my hpts in the mail 2moro morning... I'm really excited!!! :) FX for us!!!

With me luv, today I noticed that my nipples have changed (darker/bigger/cracked pigments), my CM is always wet/slippery/clear (for days now)... The nausea I was feeling is gone!! I'm waiting for my hpts in the mail 2moro morning... I'm really excited!!! :) FX for us!!!

Those are all good signs!! My nipples/aerolas are bigger and darker too. Lots of veins present in my breasts.

SO exciting!! How many DPO are you?

I just got my bfp at 11dpo and two days before my cm was clear and stretchy before that it was completely dry! Xx

I just got my bfp at 11dpo and two days before my cm was clear and stretchy before that it was completely dry! Xx

Thanks for the info. Mine is been crazy stretchy for over a weeks. Breasts feel bigger with veins. Still nauseous as well. I have never got a BFP before AF was due. Af is due in 5 days. But I think I OV'd a little early this month. Going to test again Thurs and see what happens.

you still having this slippery/stretchy discharge hun? i am still its really crazy lol. still so tired, lower backache too.

Yes, still have crazy amounts of slippery/stretchy CM. I have been having some lower back pain too. I have been starting to get tired in the evening. Normally I can stay up until 1030-11 no problem. But now I am exhausted by 8pm! lol

you done any more tests??

Wish you lots of luck for when you test, other than slight stinging in my boobs I've had absolutely no symptoms but my tests are getting darker so...... Anyway do let us know when you test! Fingers crossed xxx

Wish you lots of luck for when you test, other than slight stinging in my boobs I've had absolutely no symptoms but my tests are getting darker so...... Anyway do let us know when you test! Fingers crossed xxx

Thnakyou:) I have had the slight stinging in my boobs as well. So happy you tests are getting darker, yay!!!:happydance:

Oh really!? That's a great sign you know, exciting!! Thank you I'm still worried but trying to be positive, totally understand you waiting to test, fingers crossed:) 'xxx

I caved and took a FRER today. lol I think I could make out the faintest line but it did not show well on a pic. I will post anyway to see if you ladies can see anything.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583