Is Your Baby Afraid of People?

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Family, Friends etc....

My LO smiles/laugh with everyone.

I don't want it to change. I love seeing her be happy around others.

Is it true, as they get older they start to get shy, or be afraid of people?

A few books I've read said that will happen.

What are your experiences?

Mello

Yep, Caitlyn is quite shy sometimes, and she has certain people she is afraid of.

Fliss will go to anyone quite happily. I don't know wheter that's a good thing or not, though. It would be nice to be missed a little bit!! hehe

C
x

I think it is true that they get shy the older they get , Carly is very shy to some certain people ( usually men ) but was always the smiley baby that would go off with anyone and wouldnt worry if mummy was there or not!

Ella however does smile ect but when its someone new she will put her bottom lip right out and look at me and do a little squealy cry. Bless her

Jessie loves everyone. She always has her eye on me but I have tried to encourage her to go to family and friends for cuddles.

Jessie loves everyone. She always has her eye on me but I have tried to encourage her to go to family and friends for cuddles.

Yeah, those little eyes are so amazing, especially when someone else is holding them.

She know her mommy..lol

Mello

I think it is true that they get shy the older they get , Carly is very shy to some certain people ( usually men ) but was always the smiley baby that would go off with anyone and wouldnt worry if mummy was there or not!

Ella however does smile ect but when its someone new she will put her bottom lip right out and look at me and do a little squealy cry. Bless her

How old is Ella?

Mello

Kacy is the same.

charlies not too bad but he has screamed a few times with family but when we go to visit family they allways have a cuddle of him and i like them too cos i dont want him to be scared of people xxx

Charlotte LOVES people, doesn't matter who...she loves everyone

Bethanie is a bit of a wuss at the minute. She cries when she meets people she hasn't seen for a while but most of the time she is fine with complete strangers.

She is mainly frightened of older people.

Skye is a bit funny with people she doesnt know. She smiles a lot at me, OH and Lewis, but if other people speak to her she just stares them out! She is getting better with grannys thankfully, but thats because she is with them every day while Im at work for a couple of hours, so shes had to get used to them! Sometimes though if someone else has her she will just cry and look at me, as soon as I take her back she is fine.

if summer doesnt know someone she will smile at them for like 30 secs or so then look at me and frown as if to say i dont kno this person then she will burst into tears lmao

Mikey wont talk to anyone he doesn't know and comes over to me. Which I think is brilliant because it means he's not going to walk off with just anyone. If it's family or friends, he wont leave them alone lol. Kalea's too young to care at the moment. She cries when she goes to my MIL, good taste.

Joseph is fine with me, daddy & the Health visitor lol. He's fine if there are other people in the room & I'm holding him but as soon as i pass him over to anyone he doesn't recognise, his lip gets all wobbly & does this :hissy:

Sam's just started getting really shy when he first meets new people or if he hasn't seen someone for a while. It only lasts a few minutes though, then he's smiley and playful again! x

Bren plays shy. He will smile at someone then bury his head in my shoulder then peek back at them and grin. It is sooo funny. He has a couple of times just lost it and cried when strangers have tried talking to him.

callum loves people, especially girls!! he will go to anyone. He wanted to go with the joiner who was fixing my door yesterday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->