Isaac has a birthday!!

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
So my induction has been booked for next Wed 2nd Feb! I go into hospital at 8pm so all going well by next Thursday I will be holding my son in my arms :)

Congratulations! Very exciting! That's my due date, so I'll race you! :D

Haha the race is on!! I sincerely hope you go on or before your due date. The waiting is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!! Lol

Congrats :) wishing you all the best.

We are calling our little boy Isaac Lee :)

x

hope it all goes well i have mine saturday morning cant wait for it to be over now x

How excitingggg, bet you can't bloody wait lol God I still might have another couple of weeks to go, that's not depressing at all! :/

How excitingggg, bet you can't bloody wait lol God I still might have another couple of weeks to go, that's not depressing at all! :/

Awww Hun LO will be here before you know it. Just have to keep yourself occupied xx

awww how exciting. At least you can focus on that day and if anything happens sooner then it is a bonus! :flower: xx

awww how exciting. At least you can focus on that day and if anything happens sooner then it is a bonus! :flower: xx

That's exactly right! So happy to know it's 1 week away max! :happydance:

Haha the race is on!! I sincerely hope you go on or before your due date. The waiting is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!! Lol

Unfortunately my first was 2 weeks late and the mw seems to think this one is headed the same way. Here's hoping she's wrong and I'll be right there with you by Wed!!!

Unfortunately my first was 2 weeks late and the mw seems to think this one is headed the same way. Here's hoping she's wrong and I'll be right there with you by Wed!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->