Isn't he massive . . .

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
If 1 more person tells me my baby is huge, massive, chuuby, chunky etc im going to scream

And any more stupid q's such as what are you feeding him - um same as you formula what do you think??? Argh the next person who asks this is guna get the answer mcds and kfc lol

Yes hes big hes on 91st centile for everything so hes just a big baby neither of us can change that soooooooo GET OVER IT!!!!!

I get annoyed when people say mine is small! she follows the 25th Percentile...

Cant win can you. What do people think all babies are the same size??? Just like all adults are the same size :shrug:

Next time im gonna coment on the comentors size, shape etc and see how they like it :haha:

this does my head in as well! people keep calling my baby a wee chubster when they see pics of him or people out an about saying how his bigger than their daughters baby etc etc. thing is he actually isnt big. his 3 months and he weighs 12lb 10. his on the 25th percentile. i just dress him in big frumpy fleeces lol x

I know the feeling, my LO is on the 91st percentile for everything. Everyone goes on about how long he is and that he has chubby cheeks but I am 5'11'' and OH is 6'1'' so we were always going to have a long baby! He is 14 weeks and is in 6-9 month clothes, I love the fact he is a big boy, just wish people would stop stating the obvious!

I get the same thing! My 'little' man is over the 97th percentile! He is almost 11 weeks and almost out of the 3-6month clothing already!

There is a Big Baby group, but I can't find the link at the moment.. :dohh:

The only annoying thing so far is that we are going through clothing almost faster than we can keep up! :haha:

your LO looks absolutely gorgeous hun - infact in your avatar pic he looks perfect!! :) def agree with comenting on their size lol!! that would be soooo funny and I bet they won't say anything again!!

I get Ohhh he's big for 5 months! He's small is length but a chunky monkey. I wouldn't change that for the world though - I love a chubby baby :D More cuteness for me to cuddle.

The thing that gets me is when the people comenting seem to think that there baby is the best thing since sliced bread and the "perfect" baby! I no everyone thinks there babies are great but why point out my babies fault to make you feel better :shrug:

people say my LO is big but hes always followed the 25th centile...some people just like to moan!

get used to it! my dd is nearly 13 months old and i still get oh shes tiny and then get oh shes massive! yeah shes got a slim waist and no bum but shes really tall!

on the other hand my nephew is 2 weeks older than your baby and hes 17lb! my dd was this at 30 weeks so all babies are different! id just smile and say yeah he loves happy meals! x

I used to get those comments when Omar was a baby. He was a big baby at the 95th percentile for weight & height. He was a big baby but now he's a very average toddler. I dont get any comments about his size anymore which is a blessing.

I used to hate it when strangers used to ask "what are you feeding him?" !!

I get the same it's so annoying Jamie is 16 weeks tomorrow and weighed 17lb 4.5 oz on Wednesday and was 64.5cm it annoys me when people say things however I do have a little giggle to myself when me and Jamie are alone as he has the cutest man boobs lol

I get the same it's so annoying Jamie is 16 weeks tomorrow and weighed 17lb 4.5 oz on Wednesday and was 64.5cm it annoys me when people say things however I do have a little giggle to myself when me and Jamie are alone as he has the cutest man boobs lol

Lol this really made me chuckle. my lo is just under the 98th centile for weight and about 96 for height my hv says to keep an eye on it or we av to do summing about it. wot they gna do put my baby on a diet? I don't think so he's healthy and is very tall and as quite a large head n tbh i don't care i always say all babies r different get over it

I'm fed up of certain people on FB always commenting on how 'big' my daughter looks in photo's. Yes she's tall and slightly chunky and I really don't care that your daughter is the same weight as mine but is 2 years older lol!!!

i hate it! i actually said to somebody today in a serious voice no he's not he's normal. you wouldn't call a grown up fat so why pick on our gorgeous babies

i hate it! i actually said to somebody today in a serious voice no he's not he's normal. you wouldn't call a grown up fat so why pick on our gorgeous babies

Well said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->