• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ISO TTC Buddy

Pinkee

Reaction score
I'm just a gal looking for a gal to symptom spot, curse the gods, laugh at our significant other.

Currently 7dpo, doesn't matter where you are at though in your cycle sometimes my cds get up to 60 before I see an AF currently this is actually a cd59 for me.

-must like dogs

Hi! Ill buddy with you!
Im 5dpo and driving myself crazy!
How long have you been ttc?

Hi! I'm currently CD1 on my first medicated(femara) cycle TTC #2. I have PCOS so I know how the super long cycles go.

Good luck!

Hey ladies after a 66 day cycle I finally got AF! CD2 now, going to start Clomid tomorrow.
@ Jules - is femara like clomid where you take it during af?

Sorry af got you. :(

Have you taken clomid in previous cycles?

I think femara and clomid work a bit the same...not super sure though. Femara works by suppressing estrogen levels, which results in the brain and pituitary gland increasing the output of FSH. I take it CD3-7. Today was my first dose. Yay!!

Sorry af got you. :(

Have you taken clomid in previous cycles?

I think femara and clomid work a bit the same...not super sure though. Femara works by suppressing estrogen levels, which results in the brain and pituitary gland increasing the output of FSH. I take it CD3-7. Today was my first dose. Yay!!

OMG it's the same thing!
Today will be my first dose too!

I have taken it before , it was how I conceived my daughter :happydance:

Woohoo! I took Femara once before too. I got pregnant with my daughter the first cycle I took it. :)

It’s a little different this time due to going through my OB rather than a fertility clinic so I’m nervous. Last time I took metformin for a few months prior, had a monitored cycle, and was on a higher dose. OPK’s worked that cycle so I thought I would try a few cycles on our own to help it feel a little less clinical.

that's awesome. I'm also just seeing an ob gyn, no re or fertility clinic. FX it works first cycle for you again!

You too!
Any side effects? I’ve been so hot! Lol

I've had a bit of a headache too. It's hard to tell if it's the med or just sinus issues as the weather is changing here.

I felt like it was right side sinus, but it's gone now. I'm a little pissy here and there but other that that still no hot flashes - no cramping. I actually feel kinda glowy but I'm pretty excited to ttc right now.

ok I'll say a little pissy here and there is an understatement I'm going to try and stay off of facebook omg I just lost my temper on some lady.

Lmao. Hormones! I was on the brink of tears all morning for no reason. Lol I feel great otherwise though! I took my last pill and af is gone so I’m getting really excited!

I've been a walking argument all day. I took tonight's and then I just have tomorrow's dose.

Woooooo I don't know how I'm going to get through this, hopefully it's not like going to get any worse I'm pretty moody.
But that's the only complaint I have. No cramps or spotting, af was gone yesterday.

Hey ladies, I'd love some pals in the process!! This is our first month TTC. I felt ready a few months ago, but i was waiting until husband was ready also. When he said 2 weeks ago he felt ready, I thought I was dreaming!!

I've been doing Ovulation kits and got a positive yesterday, on 10/18, we BD 10-15, 10-17, and hoping to tonight if we aren't too tired after work :) :). Im hoping that we get pregnant but trying not to get too crazy about it in case it takes a while. I'm 28, almost 29, and he is 27. I love the thought of supporting some other ladies and hearing everyone's story. Baby dust to all...

ALso, used clomid about 2 years ago to get my period back after not having it for >4 months, have since had a routine 35/36 day cycle. Clomid was such a lifesaver for me.

P.S. Also likes dogs : )

7dpo for me. We have been TTC since last June but haven't really questioned anything due to having four other children:2, 10, 12 and 14. We did have to use Clomid to get our last baby so I took my first round this month, and can tell you I have not ovulated like that, EVER! I am nursing my baby at nights, when I don't work so really do not think I was ovulating. Also used OPK for the first time this month. I didn't get to test until the next morning after the pain started on the 13th due to being at work, but that next morning Oct 14th it was positive and that afternoon it was also positive. I have been crampy, FULL of gas since 4DPO and peeing an increased amount. I am horrible at staying hydrated but somehow always have something to pee! I have been getting a little visual disturbances as well but nothing crazy like the other symtoms. HA often but chalked it up to working nights without caffeine. I have had no spotting. Has anyone else yet? I took a test 5dpo and of course it was negative but it was extra from last month and I couldn't help myself! Cant wait to hear about all your BFPs in a couple days?|!!!

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed you get some good news in the next few days.:dust:

I've been in a bit of a hormonal brain fog today. I feel good otherwise! I'm hoping my OPK's get here on Monday. AF just left yesterday so I'm thinking I have a bit til I actually O, but I'm going to get some dollar store ones to take over the weekend.

So Happy I think you are 2dpo and Msharp is 8dpo ?

TWW is the worst! I always test too early. Always.

I just started my opks, I assume I will be like last time we are ttc and O on day 18. So this week is just waiting to O and timing BD. We have 6 puppies so I'm at least occupied during the day why they run my life.

we have 9 in the house right now. I have three, and my female had her litter 4 weeks ago so we have little tiny land sharks :wacko:

I've off and on felt crampy I also read that intaking a good deal of water helps develop eggs and I am a crappy water drinker so wish me luck on this hydration challenge.

I’m impatient when it comes to testing too! The cheap ones make it so easy to feel like I’m not wasting too much $$. Lol

I started my OPK’s on Friday. The second line is starting to turn pinker today at 11dpo...but still a bit ways from positive. I’m thinking O will be next weekend.

I’m sure it’s super crazy with all those puppies! I love dogs, but we aren’t allowed to have any where we live now. :( I told my husband it’s the first thing we’re getting whenever we buy a house. Right now we have 2 cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"