It begins

CloverMouse

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Today I started the vomiting at work thing...:wacko:

So I'm looking for tips on how not to take over the bathroom. I walked out and there were 2 people waiting for me...

I have crackers, they havent really helped... what else?
Thanks

Ginger ale. Supposedly ginger is very good for nausea. Also, it helps to keep food in your stomach. Try to eat every few hours. Lots of dry, bland food. Bagels have been working wonders for me!

i just bought the basic rasberry iced tea from the store. helped a lot, also, cheese and crackers. Basic crackers w american cheese

the ones you make? or buy already made?

I'm assuming you're asking about the bagels. Already made bagels. I love Thomas' bagels because they have a good amount of fiber and protein. I can even eat them with cream cheese. So far it is the only thing that has not upset my stomach. I eat 3 or 4 a day!

oh clover, i'm so sorry. i have a bit of a public restroom phobia with vomiting. i feel nauseous pretty much all day these days, but never to the point of actually throwing up.

hope you find your magic solution!!

I hate public restrooms in general! This is terrible! Ok so my grocery list
Rasberry Iced Tea, Bagels, Ginger Ale, cheese, and crackers,
Lol whatever works!

I hate public restrooms in general! This is terrible! Ok so my grocery list
Rasberry Iced Tea, Bagels, Ginger Ale, cheese, and crackers,
Lol whatever works!

YES! I lived off of that stuff lol

Try sea bands, they are so helpful and definately take the edge off.

peppermint candies also work and if you can get to babies r us they have preggie pops and preggie pop drops!! They help a ton:)hope this helps as well:)

Ginger Ale
7-up
saltine crackers
fruit popsicles
peppermint gum
Ritz crackers
sharp cheddar cheese

I have a major vomiting phobia and I have been trying everything!

Mum brought me some fresh ginger and a lemon and told me to crush a piece of the ginger and infuse it in hot water, with lemon to taste. I sipped four sips and it was like a little miracle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->