It broke, so here I am....

Xpecta

Reaction score
So my husband and I were having some "Marital time" and I'm not on birth control because it messes with my hormones way too much. Anyways, in the middle of it, he asks where I am in my cycle because he's wondering if he has to use protection. I tell him that I'm ovulating and he should put one on. Long story short. It broke! We just stood there and stared at each other. Nothing we can do! So here I am in the two week wait. I've only got about 4 days left until my period is due, so not much longer to wait.

The funny thing is, we've been talking about having another one. I made a joke probably 3 days before this happened that we should just try once and see what happens! Haha :dohh::haha:

So yeah. It's on my mind today because I haven't been able to eat a thing because I'm queasy. This is how my last pregnancy started as well. So I'm just waiting until Friday now.

Not much longer to wait! I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for!

I'm here without full intention to be as well! I'll be stalking!

To be fair, all my other kids were unexpected as well. I guess I'd better keep the tradition going hahaha!

Lol well I know you'll be happy either way, but if you are secretly hoping for that bfp just thought I would share that my second to last pregnancy was a broken condom baby. The condom broke, and he was too late pulling out. I IMMEDIATELY took a shower and got up there deep with soap and water. I even took Plan B within 48 hours (oddly enough the nearest CVS was closed and I was tired then had to drive to SoCal so I didn't get a chance to take it right away). 9 days later and I had a bfp. I did go on to loss that pregnancy, but in all fairness it may have had to do with the combination of spermicides - douching - and plan b.

So FXed! Are you waiting until AF due date?

Well, I'm feeling better than I was yesterday, but still not great. I'm wondering if it's just a stomach bug. Others in the house are sick right now. Maybe I just caught it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->